ONW NOW Reflection

                                This week we worked on our final project, The ONW NOW show.
 Our teacher began the project by assigning us to teams and my team was a news story team. We started by thinking of different news stories we could do on ONW NOW that could be good for our students to hear and we chose laptop computers.
           We didn't have a lot of time on this project so we had to get filming right away. We decided to film Mr. Zuck to ask about his opinion about the laptops. We had to reschedule 2 times so that threw us off track but those days we spent filming broll. Once we got an appointment we began by asking Mr. Zuck the questions we wrote about the laptops. The interview went smooth and we got right to editing.
          Editing for ONW NOW is a little different then editing for a normal video. There are extra graphics that have to be put in the video. It took some practice but we figured out how to do it.
        I would say this project was a little harder than I thought because there was such a time crunch and we had to  make sure our filming was our best work because it is being put on ONW NOW. I took role as the director making sure everything went smooth and I'm proud of my team for getting everything done on time.
   If I could do something different I think I would probably have scheduled the interview a little earlier to make sure we were getting everything done on time. I also think we probably should have had more time to do it because I felt rushed and it was at times unorganized but I'm glad we got it all done in the end.
   I think our team succeeded at our filming and we used many variations on shots to make sure the video was good and not boring for the viewers. The semester has taught me a lot about the different camera angles and how to use that to make the video more interesting.
  Overall this project went pretty well and I can't wait to watch it! I'm proud of my team for their work and I'm sad the semester is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog