Written News Story Blog 
 

     Students across the US are using laptop computers to do schooling. Some people are for it and others are concerned with how it will effect students with the amount of time that they spend time on a screen. This makes it easier for the students and teachers to do school work but they are not sure how the computers will work out because of the amount of time the students will be on it. If all goes good than this could become the new normal for students across America.


When writing a news story there are a few things you need to take into consideration. First ask yourself, who?, what?, when?, where?, and how? Then you will use the inverted pyramid theory to build a good story. Start with the most important which is the lead then you'll apply who, what, when, where, why starting from most important information to least important information. I applied this to my story even though it is short it is full of information explaining the concern on giving computers to students to use for school work across America.

I like writing news stories because they get right to the point, they don't add a lot of fluff but they are strait facts and they get to the point. I think I need to work on getting a little more information on the subject to insure that they story gets its point across. I think that my stories are straight to the point so that is one thing I would not change about my story because that is what a news story is suppose to be like.
I think by the end of this project I will know how to write a good news story and I will learn a lot from it because I've never written a news story before. I can't wait to begin on this project because I am very interested in it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog