Advanced Feature Story Blog     

                  This project I worked on an interview and my group and I chose to do the interview
on my cousin and a senior baseball player at ONW, Brady Slavens. We started this story by making questions to ask Brady and decide what the story is going to be about. I was assigned to be the story maker and I also scheduled the times to film the interview. The first time we tried to film the video the camera wasn't working so we had to reschedule and we had to do that a few times. Once we finally got the footage, I went out and got broll for the video from family members and watching baseball games. Since we were behind in the filming part we only had a day to edit but I ended up getting it done on time.
I was the director of the interview and I did the story and I scheduled times to film. I learned that no everything happens the way you think it is so you need to have a lot of backup options so that you don't run out of time. I learned that sometimes there are setbacks but you have to find ways to figure it out.
I went into this interview a little more experience than the last one and I think that I improved from the last interview because I learned from the last project. If I could change on thing I would have tried to have better time management with the project and have some back up plans.
I learned a lot about time management from this project and that will help me in my future projects. 
        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog