Sketch-up project
                                                                by: Regan Funkhouser



                                This month we have been working on a project in sketch-up!
This project was fun but a little challenging. Sketch-up is sometimes difficult to work with but over all was fun to use! I started out by finding a house plan to use, I found a little blue house that caught my eye. We began to work in sketch-up, this was my first time using it! The beginning started off pretty easy but later became harder. I think the hardest part was the roof, and one of the most time consuming parts of the house. The roof ended up looking amazing so it was worth the time. My favorite part about the house is the deck because its very spacious. This project was very fun and I would recommend Sketch-up to people whom have patience!




I changed the layout a little from the original

Comments

Popular posts from this blog